Chenai Holistic care support workers are selected and trained to provide excellent care with compassion for eldery people including those with dementia, physical disabilities, or those requiring end of life services. Our team of trained professionals can provide care and support to persons with dementia.
At the intial assessment we will agree with the support recipient or guardian a support package tailored to suit all your needs, this will be periodically re-evaluated and updated whenever the need arises. The type of support we provide may include visits of just a few hours per day / per week through to a 24-7 live-in care service; or respite care for a fixed period of time.
We operate a system whereby clients can first meet their primary and back-up home care support workers. This will ensure that you or your loved one feels completely comfortable being looked after by their home care support workers.
Support packages may include but are not limited to:
Physical Support and Personal Care
- Getting-up, bathing, grooming, and dressing.
- Restroom assistance & continence care.
- Eating and drinking support.
- Medication prompts.
- Assistance with going to bed.
- Support as well as prevention and early detection from pressure ulcers.
- Equipment sourcing support.
- Meal planning, cooking and food preparation.
- Shopping & errands.
- Pet care & plant care.
- Assisting with leisure & social activities within the community.
- Assisting with travel arrangements.
- Help with GP and hospital appointments attendance.
- Companionship, safety check-ins & monitoring.
- Sleepovers & waking night care.
Respite Care & Carer Training
- If you or your loved one employ a personal care assistant or are supported by a family carer, we can provide temporary support to allow the assistant or carer a break or holiday.
- We can also enrol your personal care assistant or carer in our top-notch training programs to help improve the care you receive at home.
- We pride ourselves in hiring smart staff who can think on their feet and help you achieve special goals such as taking up a new hobby or voluntary activity, finding an old friend you lost contact with, and numerous other things you've always wanted to do if you had a little extra help.