At Chenai Holistic we pride ourselves on treating people as individuals so all our residents have the best care tailored to their individual needs providing them with respect and dignity at all times.
Our care professionals are selected and trained to provide excellent care with compassion to adults with a variety of disabilities, including those with sensory impairment and physical disabilities, learning disabilities, and mental health disorders. We provide specialist services for monitoring persons with epilepsy.
Following your care assessment; we will agree with you or your family a tailor-made care package to suit your needs. The care package will be personally customized, periodically updated, and may include visits of just a few hours per day/ per week through to 24-7 live-in care.
We operate a system whereby clients first meet their professional care assistant. If however, you are unhappy with a care package or care provided you have the right to refusal at any time. We will help to resolve any issues and where necessary you can change your professional care assistance team.
This ensures that you feel comfortable around your Professional Care providers.
Care packages may include but are not limited to;
- Getting-up, bathing, grooming, and dressing.
- Restroom assistance & continence care.
- Eating and drinking support.
- Medication prompts.
- Assistance with going to bed.
- Equipment sourcing support.
- Meal planning, cooking and food preparation.
- Shopping & errands.
- Pet care & plant care.
- Assisting with leisure & social activities in the community.
- Assisting with travel arrangements.
- Assisting with GP and hospital appointments.
- Companionship, safety check-ins & monitoring.
- Sleepover & waking night care.
Learning Disabilities Specific-Support
- Assisting in life-skills enablement.
- Assisting in social interaction development.
- Assisting in communications development.
- Assisting with activities of daily living.
Mental Health Specific-Support
- Provision of staff with specialist training in care of those with a mental health condition.
Respite Care & Carer training
- If you or your loved one employ a personal care assistant or are supported by a family carer, we can provide temporary support to allow the assistant or carer a break or holiday.
- We can also include your personal care assistant or carer in our top-notch training programs to help improve the care you receive at home.
- We pride ourselves in hiring smart staff that can think on their feet and help you achieve special goals such as taking up a new hobby or voluntary activity, finding an old friend you lost contact with, and numerous other things you ever thought you could do if you hadn't had a little extra help.